Borrowers who do not pursue any other Freddie Mac Multifamily Green Advantage option(s) can receive $5,000 for delivering and EPA ENERGY STAR score.
Applicable building size
5 or more residential units.
Receive $5,000 from Freddie Mac Multifamily by providing an ENERGY STAR score (no minimum score required).
- Incentive/funding details. Receive $5,000 from Freddie Mac Multifamily.
- Contract structure. Check with Optigo Lenders for details.
- Amount (max, min, average). $5,000
- Tax and balance sheet. See term sheet for details.
- Pairing with other sources. See term sheet for details.
- When in the project process an application should be started/completed. Deliver an ENERGY STAR score for the property prior to loan origination.
- Level of effort required. Part of standard loan application process.
- Length of time to receive funding. Typical timeline for multifamily financing.
- Advantages. No minimum ENERGY STAR score required to receive the rebate
- Ownership types or organizations are best suited for the program. Property owners looking to acquire or refinance a multifamily property.
- Program fit for customer. Borrowers who do not pursue any other Freddie Mac Multifamily Green Advantage options can receive $5,000 from Freddie Mac Multifamily for delivering an ENERGY STAR score.