A two-day virtual conference connecting participants to the latest information and technologies in the smart buildings industry and showcasing smart city and building projects and initiatives in the U.S.
- Mary E. Kipp, President and Chief Executive Officer, Puget Sound Energy
- Ash Awad, Chief Markets Officer, McKinstry
- Debra Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Seattle City Light
- Emmanuel Daniel, Director of Smart Buildings & Campuses, Center of Innovation at Microsoft Real Estate & Security
- Stephanie Greene, Principal, Carbon-Free Buildings Program, Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI)
- Ed Schlect, Chief Strategy Officer, Avista Utilities