Want to be informed about the ins-and-outs of DC’s green building regulation and its impact on buildings? Schedule a free one-hour presentation from a Hub Ambassador on DC’s Building Energy Performance Standards. This seminar will help you understand the details of the regulations, how it impacts your building(s), and actions steps to take.
- Jessica Anderson, Owner/Founder, SusTrainability
- Paul Borissow, President, Bauer Energy
- Colleen Bucher, Regional Sales Manager – Mid-Atlantic CPACE, Forbright Bank
- Jimmy Cahill, Sales Engineer, Havtech
- Amanda Clevinger, Policy and Programs Manager, Bright Power
- Shelley Cohen, Director, Clean Technology Business Development, Ameresco
- Kelly Ebner, Sales Engineer, Critical Systems LLC
- Curtis Glover, Project Manager, MLG Construction Management
- Connor Heino, Jr. Applications Engineer, Complete Building Services
- Luke Lanciano, Manager of Sustainability and Energy Management, Bernstein Management Corporation
- Adam Landsman, President, PulseIQ
- Jared Lyles, Mechanical Engineer, MD Energy Advisors
- Laura Morder, Senior Associate, GHT Limited
- Anna Murgia, Mechanical Engineer, Complete Building Services
- Michael Rakes, Project Manager and Senior Mechanical Engineer, Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
- Julie Wolfington, Energy & Sustainability Leader, Boland
- Andrew Zimdahl, COO, Honeydew Energy Advisors
Do you want to become a Hub Ambassador?
Do you want to become an ambassador of the Hub? We’ll hold a training session to equip you with the information to confidently explain BEPS to your clients and colleagues, give you a slide deck and script, answer your questions, and provide updates over time to make sure you’re presenting the latest-and-greatest. Sign up by filling out the form below to be informed about our next cohort.